Query for queue metrics by a single or multiple queue IDs.
At least one of the following roles is required to use this endpoint:
This is an internal endpoint and will be rate limited as such.
- Latest Wait Time: The time that the latest customer waited on a queue.
note: If a requested queue has no activity for a day, it will return a
null latest wait time.
- Latest Wait Time Since Queue Entry or Last Unpause: The time that the latest customer waited on a queue, calculated as the shorter of the following two time spans:
- Seconds from queue entry to queue exit
- Seconds from last unpause to queue exit
- Latest Wait Time Before or After Last Pause: The time that the latest customer waited on a queue, calculated in the following order:
- If the conversation was not snoozed, then return total queue time
- If item was snoozed and then un-snoozed, return time from unpause to queue exit
- If item was snoozed, but exited the queue before being un-snoozed, then return time from queue entry to snooze.