You can add listeners to receive and respond to chat updates. For example, you can set up a listener to automatically open the Kustomer Chat UI when a message is received.
To listen for chat events, implement and add the
KusChatListener interface to your Kustomer Chat instance.
KusChatListener interface supports the following events:
- When an agent or customer receives a message
- When the agent starts and stops typing
- When the unread count updates for a conversation
- When information about an agent changes (for example, when an agent joins chat or responds to a conversation for the first time)
- When the conversation preview text updates after receipt of a new message
- When a conversation ends
Updated almost 2 years ago