Kustomer apps extend the functionality and flexibility of the Kustomer platform and support integrations with other services.
As a developer, you can create apps for organizations to install from the Kustomer App Directory. Users can install apps to customize, automate, and build on the Kustomer platform.
Partner with Kustomer and starting building
Join our thriving partner and developer community. If you’d like to create a public app, the first step is to fill out the partnership form on our website.
Kustomer apps can:
- Customize UI and display elements such as KViews, custom settings pages, and widgets.
- Add new automations to the Kustomer platform by configuring workflows, commands, and outbound webhooks to improve efficiency and communication with external services.
- Create custom Klasses and customized app settings to build on the Kustomer platform and data model.
Kustomer apps can configure custom display elements. Examples:
- Configure KViews to embed content formatted in JSX or iFrame to provide contextual information and actions in the agent timeline.
- Configure Commands in KViews to standardize API calls to external systems.
- Configure Custom Settings Pages formatted in iFrame to update app settings from within Kustomer.
- Configure Widgets formatted in iFrame to provide rich experiences for integrations with external services (for example, a VoIP or chat provider) across the UI.
Kustomer apps can configure automations to support communication with other services and platforms. Examples:
- Configure Workflows to act on events or external API calls to perform automated actions in Kustomer.
- Configure Workflow Actions and Commands to make requests to external services.
- Configure Outbound Webhooks and Inbound Webhooks to send and retrieve data to and from external sources and then pass the data into workflows.
Kustomer apps can help users extend the Kustomer platform and customize the data model for their organizations. Examples:
Updated almost 2 years ago